*NEW* Calendula Ointment
This versatile Calendula Ointment was custom designed for a Professional Body Piercing Studio in Sechelt, B.C., and has received such incredible feedback that we've decided to add permanently to the Modern Hippie Shop!
Made from calendula-infused coconut and organic grapeseed oil (hand-picked calendula from the Modern Hippie garden) and therapeutic grade essential oils, this antibacterial ointment is great to have on hand during the summer months - a little goes a long way!
Uses (one drop is all you need!):
- Apply to minor cuts, scrapes and even fresh piercings - one drop is all you need!
- Calendula's powerful anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent remedy for all kinds of inflammatory issues like diaper rash, dermatitis, eczema and more.
- Calendula, lavender and tea tree's antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties are helpful for treating skin fungus such as athlete's foot, jock itch, tinea versicolor and ring worm.
- Rub on exposed skin for a safe and effective bug repellent.
- May relieve muscle cramps and spasms.
- Apply directly to a cold sore at the first sign of an outbreak.
- May provide pain relief for minor sun and heat burns.
Ingredients: calendula-infused organic sunflower oil, fractionated coconut oil, tea tree essential oil, lavender essential oil.
Packaged in an amber glass dropper bottle. 10 ml / .338 fl oz